Nuffnang

Pages

Star Road (Multi Light Blue wallpaper)

Star Road (Light Blue 1280 x 1024).jpg


Click to view in bigger resolution.
Resolution: 1280 x 1024

Star Road (Light Blue 1280 x 800).jpg


Click to view in bigger resolution.
Resolution: 1280 x 800




Created on: Saturday, January 09, 2010.


Wallpaper.


Actually this has been created long time ago. Just that because this wallpaper has a set of different colours. Which mean I have to upload them 1 day at a time and I don't have the time for it. It's holiday for me now =D, so decided to upload this since I have heaps of free time.


Series:
Light Blue (which is this, also the original)
Black and White
Orange
Dark Blue
Green
Purple



Yea, so tomorrow I will be uploading the black and white version of this.


Stay tune!



No comments: